Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & shrimp quicky udon soup recipe. To make chicken & shrimp quicky udon soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup:
- Provide 1 packages of Chicken flavored udon noodles.
- Take 1/2 cup of Ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Precook end diced chicken breast.
- Get 1/2 cup of Asian slaw mix.
- Use 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- Use 1 of Precooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste to taste.
- Use 1 of Parsley flakes to taste.
- Provide 1 of Chopped green onions.
Instructions to make Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup:
- Start by boiling egg let cool and chop.
- Cook your ground chicken, I added a little fruit seasoning with lime to enhance the flavor let cool.
- The shrimp is Precooked at temperature so just set aside.
- In a bowl I added all my other ingredients.
- Now in a small pot add water as much as desired add ginger stir till resolved add in seasoning packed from noodles and parsley flakes bring to a slight boil. Now add in noodles cook as directed.
- Now add your noodles and broth and all your toppings as you desire! Enjoy.
If you find this Chicken & Shrimp Quicky Udon Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.