Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato bread & rolls recipe. To cook mashed potato bread & rolls you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls:
- Get 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of fat free milk – I used 2% milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 4 1/2 cup of bread flour – divided.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1 of cooking spray.
Steps to make Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls:
- Combine first 4 ings. In a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes until mixture is smooth and 110º. Stir well until smooth. ( I put mine on top of the stove )..
- Measure out flour ( level off) .Combine 1&1/2 cups flour , yeast, salt in a large bowl. Add potato mixture. Stir well to combine. Add eggs . Stir again. ( I used my Kitchen- aid mixer)..
- Add 2 cups of flour to potato mixture. Stir until soft dough forns. Turn dough onto floured surface. Knead until smooth ( about 10 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 cup flour. 1 Tbsp. At a time to prevent sticking. Place dough in a large bowl coated with olive oil. Turning to coat. Cover and let rise. About 1 hour. Mine took a little longer . until doubled.punch dough down. Cover and let rest 5 minutes..
- Divide dough in half. Working with one portion at a time. Roll one portion 14×7" retangle on floured surface. Roll up tightly starting with short end. Pinch seams together to seal place loaf in a 8×4" loaf pan coated with cooking spray..
- Shape remaining dough into 9 portions . ( I made 12). Shape each into a ball. Place balls into an 8" square baking pan sprayed.Coat top of loaf with cooking spray. ( I used oil). Cover and let rise. About 30 minutes or until doubled. ( Gently press fingers in the dough if an indentation remains dough is ready)..
- Preheat oven to 350º. Bske 30 minutes or until tops of rolls are brown and bread sounds hallow when tapped on bottom. Remove from pans. Cool..
If you find this Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.