Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn and Crab Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn and Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and crab soup recipe. To make corn and crab soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn and Crab Soup:
- Take 3 sticks of butter.
- Take 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Use 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Provide 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Take 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Prepare 1 qt of half and half.
- Take to taste of Creole seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Instructions to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
If you find this Corn and Crab Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.