Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Moist Graham Cracker Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Graham Cracker Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Graham Cracker Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist graham cracker cake recipe. To cook moist graham cracker cake you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Graham Cracker Cake:
- Take of Cake.
- Take 2 3/4 cup of *32 squares* Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of (1 stick) softened butter.
- Use 5 of egg yolks.
- Use 2 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of *Optional* Chopped Walnuts (or any kind of nuts you prefer).
- Provide 1/3 cup of (3 ounces), softened cream cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of (1/2 stick), softened butter.
- Provide 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of *Optional* crushed graham crackers for topping cake.
Steps to make Moist Graham Cracker Cake:
- 1.)Place graham cracker squares into a large sandwich bag or food processor and using a rolling pin crush crackers into fine crumbs if using sandwich bag.. *Note: You'll need a 13×9 cake pan for this recipe**.
- 2.)Mix together graham crackers,flour and baking powder. Place to the side..
- 3.)Cream your sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add in egg yolks,one at a time, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix until smooth..
- 4.)Add about 1/3 of graham cracker mixture to the wet mixture at a time, then about 1/3 of the milk. You're going to keep alternating the graham cracker mixture and milk until it is nicely incorporated. Then fold in walnuts., if desired..
- 5.)Spread mixture into 13×9 cake pan. Batter will be somewhat thick. Bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until toothpick inserted comes out clean). Allow cake to cool..
- 6.) Then make your frosting. Cream together the softened cream cheese and butter until smooth and fluffy Add powdered sugar & vanilla extract and mix until smooth..
- 7.)Spread icing over cooled cake. **Then sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top of icing** (**Optional Step!!!**)..
If you find this Moist Graham Cracker Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.