Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajita soup without tortillas recipe. To cook chicken fajita soup without tortillas you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Prepare 1 cup of heat roasted red bell pepper.
- Take 15 ounce of can of cannellini beans.
- You need 1 pound of your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat.
- Use 3 of medium carrots.
- You need 1 of corn on the cob.
- Provide 8 ounces of white mushrooms.
- Provide 1-1/2 pints of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 cups of large onion I used strawberry onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 15 ounce of can of sweet peas.
- Take To taste of cayenne pepper per individual desire optional.
Steps to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots..
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes..
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes..
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.