Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe. You can have fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Provide of Yellow Kroeung Curry Paste.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 4 of lemongrass stalks, rough ends removed.
- Provide 2 of Kafir Lime leaves OR 1/2 teaspoon lime zest and 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger or galangel root (or more to taste).
- You need 2 teaspoon of fish sauce (nam pla).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of tamari (or tamari soy sauce).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup (instead of sugar).
- Use 1 of fresh chilli or 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional – to taste).
- You need of Curry.
- Take 1 (400 g) of tin of coconut milk.
- Take 400 g of white fish, such as cod, haddock, pollock or sea bream (tofu/tempeh for the vegan option).
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Get 150 g of fresh spinach.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 handful of fresh coriander or basil.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chilli (optional – for garnish).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Lay out ingredients for curry paste and prepare the food processor.
- Roughly chop onion, garlic, ginger and lemongrass and combine in the food processor.
- Add kafir line leaves (or lime house and zest), turmeric, fish sauce, tamarind and maple syrup and blend until the paste is smooth.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan and add red pepper, cut in strips. (If you are making a vegetarian version add baby corn and green beans). Stir fry until vegetables soften but are not completely cooked..
- Transfer the vegetables to a pan. Add coconut milk and curry paste and bring to a simmer..
- Add fish and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Add spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes until done..
- Serve with chopped coriander and/ fresh chilli as garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.