Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's mashed potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's mashed potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's mashed potato casserole recipe. To cook brad's mashed potato casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's mashed potato casserole:
- Take 6 of med youkon gold potatoes.
- Use 16 Oz of sour cream.
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded cheddar, divided.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 2 cups of crunched sour cream and onion potato chips.
Instructions to make Brad's mashed potato casserole:
- Wash and cube potatoes, skin on..
- Boil in 6 qts water until tender. Drain..
- Combine rest of ingredients in potatoes except cheese and chips..
- When well combined, fold in 3/4 c shredded cheese..
- Place in a LG casserole pan. Top with remaining cheese. Cover with crushed chips..
- Bake at 350 until chips are golden brown. 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's mashed potato casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.