Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg misua noodles soup recipe. To cook egg misua noodles soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Use 150 gr of misua noodles.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- Get 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 1 of lt chicken broth.
- Use 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.