Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe. To cook chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Get of Fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 spoons of curry.
- Provide of Chicken mixture of herbs.
- Prepare 1 of large zucchini.
- Use 3 of small potatoes.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater:
- Saute the onion with a spoon of olive oil and add the chicken, cook for 2 mins each side and add i cup of boiled water. Then add some milk and stir until there is no water left..
- Boil the potatoes and when soft enough peel off the skin and put then in a mixer, add 1 spoon of olive oil and the shredded zucchini and mix. Place a baking sheet in the oven and add the mixture with a spoon to the desired dosage that you want. Bake for 25-30 mins..
- Take out of the oven the tarter and place them in a plate and sprinkle with salt & pepper and dried oregano, place the curry- ginger chicken on the side and Enjoy your meal..
If you find this Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.