Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ~* baked pepper jackin' pork chops *~ recipe. To make ~* baked pepper jackin' pork chops *~ you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~:
- You need 2 of Pork Chops.
- You need 2 slice of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Take 10 of Saltine Crackers (Crushed finely).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Pamesan Cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
Steps to make ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~:
- Take your thawed pork chop pieces and paint them with cream cheese. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and season salt..
- Put together crushed saltines, parmesan cheese and set aside..
- Cover your "cream-cheesed" chops with your crumb mix. Set them in a pre-foiled pan then cover each piece with a slice of spicey pepper jack cheese. Pour 2 tbsp of melted butter over chops. Cook in your oven at 375°F for 25 minutes. Use a meat thermometer for thicker cuts to be sure it's cooked all the way through!.
If you find this ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.