Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheese Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheese Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys broccoli & cauliflower cheese soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys broccoli & cauliflower cheese soup, gf df ef sf nf you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheese Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 450 g of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 300 g of cauliflower florets.
- Use 1 of medium carrot, sliced.
- Provide 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of medium white potato, chopped.
- Use 900 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of good handful spinach.
- Prepare 450 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 140 g of cheddar-style cheese (I use Violife soy-free vegan).
- Get of black pepper as required.
Steps to make Vickys Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheese Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the vegetables and stock in a large pan and simmer until the vegetables are soft, around 15 minutes, adding the spinach to wilt in a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Let cool slightly then puree smooth.
- Stir in the milk and simmer gently, covered for 5 – 10 minutes until thickening.
- Add the cheese and stir in until melted. Don't boil or the cheese will go stringy.
- Season and serve immediately. I served with Tescos free-from cheese nachos.
If you find this Vickys Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheese Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.