Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked mashed potatoes with gruyére and mozzarella cheese recipe. You can cook oven baked mashed potatoes with gruyére and mozzarella cheese using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese:
- Provide 6 of boiled Potatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese grated.
- Get 1/4 cup of Gruyére Cheese grated.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese:
- Boil potatoes until soft..
- Melt milk and butter..
- Mash the potatoes until just a few lumps remain. Add into the potatoes the milk and butter mixture, salt and pepper and stir..
- Slowly add in both cheeses and continue to mix together..
- In a small bowl add 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs and a little Gruyére cheese and mix..
- Pour potato mix into a baking pan and top with breadcrumb mix. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes and until golden brown. This delicious melty potato side dish is absolutely delicious….:) Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
If you find this Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.