Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cresent wrapped apple baked brie recipe. You can cook mike's cresent wrapped apple baked brie using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie:
- Provide 1 can (8 oz) of Pillsbury refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Young Brie Cheese Round.
- Prepare 1 of LG Sweet Apple [sliced thick and thin].
- Use 1 of LG Sweet Pear [sliced thick and thin].
- Use as needed of Almond Slivers.
- Prepare as needed of Quality Crackers.
- Provide as needed of Quality Baguette Bread [sliced].
- Take 1 of Egg [beaten].
- You need 1 of Brush.
Instructions to make Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie:
- Here's all you'll need. Use a younger Brie Cheese round. It melts much easier and won't crumble..
- Preheat your oven to 350°..
- Core [de-seed] and slice apples and pears into both thick and very thin slices with a mandolin. Thick for serving – thin for your inner Brie Cheese garnish..
- Place fruits in ice cold water until ready for them. Otherwise, they'll brown quickly. Dry on paper towels before constructing..
- Slice your Baguette Bread..
- Whip egg in a small bowl..
- Open cresent pastry sheet. Cut pastry into 2 separate – equal squares..
- Spiral thin slices of sweet apple, sweet pears and almond slivers to the top of your Brie round decoratively..
- Completely and seamlessly wrap Brie Cheese with 1st pastry square. Do not cut off Brie Cheese rind. Otherwise, you'll have a hot mess..
- Place wrapped Brie on second pastry half centered..
- Gently wrap and pull pastry up and around your wrapped brie. Pinch at sides..
- Place Brie on an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Coat pastry with your egg wash..
- Attach a few almond slivers to the top if you'd like..
- Place in oven for 18 to 25 minutes or, until pastry is golden crispy brown and puffy..
- Carefully plate baked Brie with a spatula and lightly drizzle pastry with warm honey before serving. A little bit will do ya..
- Authors Note: Know you can also use any sweet, high quality jam and spread on the top of your Brie Cheese before wrapping with your pastry. You can also use small Babybell Cheeses and wrap them individually as appetizers. Just purchase an additional pastry dough sheet..
- Serve immediately, hot with sides of baguette bread, quality crackers and thick slices of apples and pears..
If you find this Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.