Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground beef and mashed potato bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground beef and mashed potato bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef and mashed potato bake recipe. To cook ground beef and mashed potato bake you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground beef and mashed potato bake:
- Get 600 grams of ground beef.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1 packages of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Get 5 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 of milk (to taste).
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of grated cheese (to taste).
- Get 1 dash of oil.
- Provide 1 of salt (to taste).
Instructions to make Ground beef and mashed potato bake:
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Boil enough water to cover them and cook them for 40 minutes or until soft..
- On a pan, heat oil at medium heat. Add beef..
- Chop the onion and add it to the beef when it has a pink tone. Mix well..
- When the onion looks transparent, add the tomato sauce. Dice the tomato and add it to the mixture. Mix well..
- Mash the potatoes. Add milk and butter and mix. Add salt to taste..
- Preheat broiler (or oven to broil)..
- Put half the mashed potatoes on a pan. Then add the beef mix on top and another layer of mashed potatoes on top. Cover with cheese..
- Put the tray in the oven for ten minutes..
If you find this Ground beef and mashed potato bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.