Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese cracker casserole recipe. To make cheese cracker casserole you need 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Cracker Casserole:
- Provide of –Casserole—–.
- You need 1 pound of green beans.
- Take 15 ounces of canned garbanzo beans undrained.
- Provide 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 7 ounces of cheese crackers, I used Cheez Its.
- Take 2 teaspoons of celery salt.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoon of filé.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide of —Meatballs——.
- Use 1-1/4 pounds of ground pork.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Take 15 ounce of can of garbanzo beans drained.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Provide as needed of extra virgin olive oil to fry meatballs.
- Prepare of –Toppings—–.
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1-1/2 cup of chunky extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cheese Cracker Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cube the chicken add to water, salt and garlic, bring to a boil. Add garbanzo beans. Adding liquids of beans to pot..
- Mash the drained can of garbanzo beans.
- Put the pork in a bowl.
- Add the mashed garbanzo beans and seasonings..
- Mix them together and form small balls..
- Heat oil and fry the meatballs.
- When done add to bottom of an oven safe dish. I used a 9-13 pan.
- Add half the crackers..
- Fish out the beans and chicken spreading over the top of meatballs.
- Here its covered.
- Add rest of crackers.
- Then the cheese.
- Add the filé. Stir in to let thicken.
- Pour over the top of casserole.
- Slice the butter and put on top, bake for 30 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.