Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Graham Cracker Toffee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Graham Cracker Toffee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple graham cracker toffee recipe. To make simple graham cracker toffee you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Graham Cracker Toffee:
- You need 14-16 sheets of Graham Crackers.
- Get 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Use 1 cup of chopped pecans (or other desired topping).
- Get of Additional Topping Options :.
- Get of Crushed Peppermints.
- Take of Additional Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare of Toffee Chips.
- Get of M&Ms.
- Get of Sprinkles.
- You need of Different Types of Nuts (almonds, cashews, etc…).
Instructions to make Simple Graham Cracker Toffee:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 11×15" baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the graham crackers touching side by side in a single layer across the sheet. Break some of the pieces to fit, if necessary. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over med-high heat. Once melted, add the brown sugar and salt and whisk to combine. Continue cooking until the mixture reaches a boil, whisking constantly. Let boil for about 2 minutes, then remove from heat and pour evenly over the graham crackers. Use a rubber spatula or the back of a large spoon to spread the mixture evenly over the top of the crackers..
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, until the mixture is bubbly..
- Remove pan from the oven and immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly across the top (try to spread them out better than I did 😒) Place the baking tray back into the still hot oven to help the chocolate melt quickly and let sit in there for about 3-5 minutes. Then, remove from oven and use the back of a large spoon or a rubber spatula to spread the melted chocolate around..
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans (or other topping of your choice) on top of the melted chocolate. Let sit for around 2 hours, then cut or break into pieces and serve..
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature..
If you find this Simple Graham Cracker Toffee recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.