Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Frosted animal cracker cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Frosted animal cracker cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frosted animal cracker cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frosted animal cracker cheesecake recipe. To cook frosted animal cracker cheesecake you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Frosted animal cracker cheesecake:
- Use 4 1/2 cups of animal cracker crumbs finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 24 ounces of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 ounces of white chocolate morsels.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Rainbow sprinkles.
- Get of Whipped cream.
Instructions to make Frosted animal cracker cheesecake:
- FOR THE CRUST: Preheat oven 325 degrees. Grease springform pan. Combine 2 1/2 cups of animal cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup butter in a small bowl. Press in bottom of pan and bake 10 minutes. Set aside to cool then wrap the outside of the pan with foil..
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING: Reduce the heat to 300 degrees. In a large mixing bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar, and flour on low speed. Add the sour cream and vanilla still mixing on low speed. Add one egg at a time mixing on low speed. Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the frosted animal cracker crumbs. Stir slowly. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust. Place the foil wrapped springform pan in another bigger pan and fill with warm water half way up the sides of the springform pan..
- Bake for 1 and 1/2 hours. Turn the oven off and leave in the oven for another 30 minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven and let sit until cool. Refrigerate for 5 or 6 hours..
- TO MAKE THE GANACHE: Melt the white chocolate with the whipping cream. Let cool and color with pink food coloring. When cooled completely spread over the top of the cheesecake then sprinkle remaining animal cracker crumbs and rainbow sprinkles. Dollop whipped cream around edge of cake..
If you find this Frosted animal cracker cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.