Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & cheese potato soup recipe. To make broccoli & cheese potato soup you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup:
- You need 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 2 cup of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of fat-free milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup:
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in broccoli; return to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; stir into soup. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly..
- Process in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to pan; heat through. Sprinkle servings with cheese and parsley. Yield: 3 servings..
If you find this Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.