Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked goat brie in spicy garlic tomato sauce recipe. You can have baked goat brie in spicy garlic tomato sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Use 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- Use 1 tsp of capers.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of goat cheese brie.
- Take of Crackers or crostini.
Steps to make Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- In sauce pan over medium high heat, add oil and minced garlic. Sauté for 1 minute..
- Add in the crushed and diced tomatoes. Stir to combine..
- Add in the spices. Stir to combine..
- Add anchovies and stir to combine..
- Add in Capers. Stir to combine. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Heat oven to 350. Place brie in center of baking dish. Pour tomato sauce around. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the brie is soft and melted inside..
If you find this Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.