Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork chop breaded with Cheese crackers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork chop breaded with Cheese crackers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork chop breaded with Cheese crackers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chop breaded with cheese crackers recipe. To cook pork chop breaded with cheese crackers you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork chop breaded with Cheese crackers:
- Take of Part A.
- Provide 4 pcs of pork loin meat weight about 300g.
- Get Pinch of salts.
- Get of Part B.
- Provide 2 of egg (small size).
- Get of C Part.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Take 4 tbsp of self raising flour.
- Take 1/3 tsp of oregano powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare of Part D.
- Prepare Handful of cheese crackers.
Steps to make Pork chop breaded with Cheese crackers:
- Part A: Layer the pork chop into 4-5mm thickness. Upside down the knife chopped on it until the meat slightly expanded n soft in texture. Sprinkle some salt on each single side. Keep refrigerates and marinates for 2-4hours..
- Preheat a sumptuous of oil which in nice level to fritter the pork chop. About 1cm..
- Bring the pork chop dipped into the eggs(which lightly beaten), cover with the part C; flour mixture, dipped again in eggs, cover with part D; crackers(which have to pre-crushed).
- Deep fry in medium high heat for about 3 to 5mins when its turn golden Color..
- Optional: Taste it in original with mayonnaise or brushed it with teriyaki sauce, mayonnaise spread and sprinkle some chillies powder were definitely a delightful choice like we had!;).
- Serve with hot rice, blanched broccoli and carrot, and tomato baked bean..
If you find this Pork chop breaded with Cheese crackers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.