Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) recipe. To make golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Take 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 8 cups of water.
- Take 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Use of Lemon.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need of Crispy chickpeas.
- Provide 1 can of pre-cooked chickpeas.
- Use of Cumin powder.
- Use of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Saute onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews and turmeric until fragrant.
- Pour in water and simmer until the cauliflower and cashews are softened. This may take 15-20 minutes. I usually start with half of the water and see if the cauliflower are barely covered. You may add water towards the end if the soup turned out too thick..
- Transfer the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add water if the soup too thick for your preference..
- Finish the disk with salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste. Serve hot, top with crispy chickpeas, chopped cilantro/parsley and splash of olive oil..
- To make the crispy chickpeas: drain and wash chickpeas. Remove the skin if its still on. Spread over a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices. Roast to 205C for 30-40 minutes. Do this ahead of the cook..
If you find this Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.