Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy garlic parmesan zucchini chips recipe. To make crispy garlic parmesan zucchini chips you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips:
- Prepare 1 of large zucchini.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Use 2/3 cup of garlic Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- Provide of non-stick cooking spray.
Instructions to make Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips:
- Slice your zucchini into thin even slices. Crack your egg and mix the yolk into it in a bowl, in a separate bowl add your breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and mix..
- Arrange your bowls by an oiled up baking sheet. Dip each piece of zucchini into the egg and then roll it around in the breadcrumb mix. Repeat for all sliced and add leftover breadcrumbs over top if you want..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake zucchini chips for 20-30 minutes or until they are crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
If you find this Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.