Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. To make thai coconut curry beef soup you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Take 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- You need 1/2 of small white onion.
- Provide 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide of I clove garlic chopped.
- You need 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 2 TSP of Curry.
- Provide 2 TSP of Ginger.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Take 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 TBS of Butter.
- Get 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Lime.
- Take 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.