Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai tamarind shrimp mini pizza recipe. To make thai tamarind shrimp mini pizza you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza:
- Use 4 of Pita bread pockets.
- You need 12 of Whole Cooked Shrimp.
- You need 1 large of Red Onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Use 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of tamarind chutney.
- You need 1 cup of carrot strips.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- Get 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- Provide 1 of kosher salt.
- Take 1 can of asian spices.
- Provide 1/4 of whole lime.
Steps to make Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza:
- Take a cookie tray, and scatter kosher salt on the tray..
- Take each pita bread, and with a brush, spread the olive oil on both sides of the bread, leaving a nice layer without any puddles. Do this for each pizza..
- Take the cooked shrimp, and after they have thawed (if frozen), cut the tails off and cut them in half..
- On a frying pan, take a little olive oil and spread it on the pan. Take the can of tamarind chutney, and place two large spoonfuls of the chutney on the pan along with the cut shrimp. Sauté the shrimp, mixing the sauce and shrimp around for 5-6 minutes on medium-high. Add a few shakes of ground ginger and asian spices, along with the squeezed lime, in the pan and mix..
- Take a small spoonful of the chutney and make a layer of it on each of the 4 pitas. Then, take 1/4 of the contents of the pan and place them on each pita bread. There should be roughly 5-7 bits of shrimp on the bread..
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes..
- While the pitas are baking, take the red onion and dice it. If the carrot strips are not already in strip for, do that as well. Also, take a handful of cilantro, remove the stems and chop them. Place the chopped onion, bean sprouts, and carrot strips in fridge to cool off while pita is baking, but not the cilantro..
- After the pitas are done baking, remove them from the oven. Top each one of them with some freshly chopped onion, a handful of bean sprouts, 3-4 carrot strips, and garnish with the freshly chopped cilantro..
- Serve hot & enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.