Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken for two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken for two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken for two recipe. You can cook simple chicken for two using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Chicken for two:
- Take 2 large of Skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of Baker potato (skin on – cut into chunks).
- Provide 1 cup of Baby carrots – whole.
- Use 2 tbsp of Freshly chopped chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of Freshly chopped rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of Freshly chopped thyme.
- Provide 1 dash of Smoked paprika (for each breast).
- Take 1 tsp of Dry rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 tbsp of Course ground fresh cracked pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of Low sodium chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Simple Chicken for two:
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a 7½ x 11" baking dish and surround them with carrots and potato chunks.
- Sprinkle all herbs and spices evenly over entire dish.
- Slice butter into ¼" slices and place throughout dish..
- Gently pour chicken stock into dish making sure not to wash off seasoning..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 50 – 70 minutes.
If you find this Simple Chicken for two recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.