Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Butternut Squash Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook butternut squash soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut Squash Soup:
- Take 1 of medium butternut squash, peeled & diced (about 3 cups).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Use 1 of large white onion, diced.
- You need 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of S&P.
- Use 1 of ” fresh ginger, minced or grated.
- Provide 4 of bay leaf.
- You need 3 cups of low sodium vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Use 2 Tbs of natural peanut butter.
Instructions to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Add oil to soup pot and heat over medium heat.
- Add diced onion and cook until almost translucent.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add squash and sauté a few minutes.
- Add soy sauce, spices, ginger, yeast and mix.
- Add broth, cover and simmer on medium low heat about 10 minutes or until squash is very soft.
- Remove bay leaves.
- Add peanut butter and stir til melted.
- Using immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- If you don’t have an immersion blender, use traditional blender and purée soup in stages.
- Use chopped green onion, roasted peanuts, a swirl of unsweetened coconut milk, raw pepitas or pomegranate arils for garnish.
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.