Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian bottle gourd curry sorraikai kootu lockdown recipe recipe. To make south indian bottle gourd curry sorraikai kootu lockdown recipe you only need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe:
- Get of Boiled curry.
- Take 2 cup of chopped Bottle-Gourd.
- Provide 2 of medium size potatoes chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1/8 cup of moong dal/ split dehusked green lentil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sambhar powder (optional).
- You need of Ground masala.
- Get 2-4 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of raw rice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper corns.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of coconut milk powder.
- Take of Tempering.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use Pinch of hing/aesafoetida.
- You need 2 teaspoons of udad dal/ split dehusked black lentil.
- Provide 4-6 of curry leaves.
Steps to make South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe:
- Chop vegetables and keep ready..
- Prepare ground masala by soaking washed raw rice, cumin seeds and pepper corns in some water..
- After 15 minutes or so add broken red chillies and coconut milk powder, grind to a smooth paste..
- Wash and add moong dal in a pressure cooker..
- Add all veggies to the cooker with moong dal. Add water till all vegetables are covered..
- Add turmeric and sambar powder. Close the lid and take 3 whistles..
- Vegetable must be well cooked and mushy..
- Prepare tempering by heating coconut oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, aesafoetida, curry leaves and udad dal. Roast till udad dal changes colour slightly..
- Add boiled curry and ground masala..
- Add salt and let the mixture come to boil..
- Serve hot with parathas or Rasam rice, sambar rice or as a side dish..
If you find this South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.