Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. To cook vegan roasted red pepper soup you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Use 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Use 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Take 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- You need 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- Use 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
Steps to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.