Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albondiga soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondiga soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albondiga soup recipe. To make albondiga soup you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Albondiga soup:
- Use 14 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 46 oz of chicken broth.
- Provide 15 oz of whole kernal southwest corn w/ peppers.
- Provide 15 oz of peas and carrots.
- You need 10 oz of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of chipotle peppers in adobo.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Take 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of white or jasmine rice-uncooked.
- Get 3 tbsp of dried crushed mint.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 6 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 2 dash of dried onion.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 2 dash of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Albondiga soup:
- Blend to to sauce, diced tomatoes and chipotle peppers together to create sauce. At this time I add a little garlic powder too. About 2 dashes also..
- Add broths, tomatoes w/ chiles and sauce to pan. Let simmer while you make the meatballs..
- In a large mixing bowl, add hamburger meat, onions, mint, uncooked rice, salt and pepper, egg, and breadcrumbs. Mix all together and form into medium sized balls..
- Preheat oven to 350* Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray. And add meatballs uncovered. Cook on high 350 for about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink inside. Its OK if they get a bit crispy on the outside they will continue cooking in the soup..
- Add the rest of the Ingredients to the pot and continue to simmer while meatballs are in oven. Right before meatballs are do e bring your soup to a boil. Drop meatballs one by one Into soup. Boil for 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes..
- Serve with any toppings you would like. I personally make it even hotter and add Valentina hot sauce to my bowl and some sour cream. Yummy!.
If you find this Albondiga soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.