Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy tuna noodle casserole recipe. To cook yummy tuna noodle casserole you only need 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Take 2 cup of elbow or wide egg noodles.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream or whole milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce.
- Get 2 can of cream of celery.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 dash of salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Use 2 can of tuna in water drained (I like to use white albacore tuna.
- Use 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips (I like to use kettle chips).
- Provide 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
Steps to make Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 350° F Boil pasta in lightly salted water till al dente. Drain and mix in butter, heavy cream, broth, pepper, salt, onion powder and garlic powder, alfredo sauce, cream soup, tuna and peas and carrots mixing well. Place mixture into a lightly greased 8 * 8 inch baking dish and top with shredded cheese, crushed potato chips and fried onions. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
If you find this Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.