Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Taco Salad Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Salad Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad bake recipe. To cook taco salad bake you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Salad Bake:
- Use 1 of regular size bag of any tortilla or corn chips you like. I used chili cheese Fritos because I had a bag.
- Take 1 1/2-2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need packet of Taco seasoning.
- Use 1 of regular size can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 of regular size can cheddar cheese soup.
- Provide 1 of small can green chili’s.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 cups of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Take 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Take of Extra cheese for topping. I use queso fresco on anything.
- You need of Avocados or guacamole optional.
Instructions to make Taco Salad Bake:
- Preheat oven to 325. Brown the ground beef and onions and drain. Add half the tomatoes, the chili’s undrained, seasoning packet, enchilada sauce, and soup and combine well..
- In a sprayed casserole or cake pan, layer in half your chips, half the meat mixture, and 1 cup shredded cheese, in that order, then repeat with a second layer starting with chips and ending with cheese..
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes. Dress it with whatever things you like! I love lettuce tomato sour cream extra cheese and guacamole..
If you find this Taco Salad Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.