Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Root Beer Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Root Beer Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to root beer baked beans recipe. To make root beer baked beans you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Root Beer Baked Beans:
- Get 3 slice of bacon.
- Use 1 small of onion, diced.
- Use 2 can of pork and beans (16 ounce).
- Take 1/2 cup of root beer (not diet).
- Take 1/4 cup of hickory-smoke bbq sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
Instructions to make Root Beer Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon..
- Saute' diced onion in hot bacon drippings in skillet over high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir together onion, crumbled bacon, beans, and remaining ingredients in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish..
- Bake beans, uncovered, at 400°F for 55 minites or until sauce is thickened..
If you find this Root Beer Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.