Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doi Maach (Fish in Curd) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doi Maach (Fish in Curd) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to doi maach (fish in curd) recipe. To cook doi maach (fish in curd) you need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Doi Maach (Fish in Curd):
- Provide 6 of Fish Curry Pieces of (Rohu/Katla).
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Large.
- Use 1.5 of Ginger (inch).
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3 of Chillis Green , slit.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Fenugreek seeds (Methi).
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 4 Tablespoons of Curd , beaten.
- Prepare 1.5 Teaspoons of Sugar.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Ghee Butter / Clarified.
Steps to make Doi Maach (Fish in Curd):
- Grind together the onion, ginger, and garlic. Now put the paste on a sieve, and squeeze out all the juice..
- The fish pieces should be about 5-6 inches long. Marinate with turmeric powder and salt..
- Heat the oil in a wok, and add the fish pieces. Fry till both the sides turn golden brown in colour. Remove from wok. Keep aside..
- Now pour out some of the oil from the wok. Turn flame to low..
- To the remaining oil, add the fenugreek seeds. Wait for the seeds to turn brown. Remove and discard..
- Bring the flame to medium. Now pour in the onion-ginger-garlic juice. Let this boil for 1 min..
- Add salt, and a pinch of turmeric powder. Stir..
- Turn off the flame. Then add in 4 heaped tbsp of curd. Mix well..
- Now simmer this for 2 mins..
- Finally add in 1 tbsp of sugar. Mix well..
- Now slowly place the fried fish pieces into the gravy..
- Add in the ghee, and the slit green chillies. Cover and cook for 4-5 mins.
- The gravy should be slightly sweet. So add in the remaining 1/2 tbsp of sugar if required. Adjust salt..
- Serve with rice..
- PS: If you add the curd on the flame, it may split..
If you find this Doi Maach (Fish in Curd) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.