Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of med/large yellow onion, diced small.
- Get 1-1 1/2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 2 cans (13 oz) of coconut milk (Unsweetened).
- Take 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Use 1-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Get 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped for garnish.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly..
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.