Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ol' settler ' baked beans recipe. To make ol' settler ' baked beans you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans:
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Bacon; cut in bite-size pieces.
- You need 1 each of medium Onion; chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of favorite BBQ Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Get 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chili power.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Get 1 can of Kidney beans.
- Use 1 can of Baby Butter beans.
- Get 1 can of Pork & Beans.
Instructions to make Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans:
- Cook bacon until just starting to crisp; drain and set aside. Brown ground beef and onion, when just about brown add bacon and garlic; drain..
- Drain and rinse all beans except pork and beans. In a large bowl mix all ingredients together..
- Preheat oven at 350°. Put in a 13×9 baking dish and bake for 1 hour..
If you find this Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.