Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my gorgeous braising steak and onion in gravy recipe. You can have my gorgeous braising steak and onion in gravy using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy:
- Use 4 of big pieces of Braising Steak.
- Get 1 of medium sized Onion.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Provide 2 litre of Boiling water 3 tbls Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 of large Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 4 of Beef Stock Cubes.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cornflour mixed in 4 tsps cold water.
- Prepare 1 of + 1/2 Cup frozen peas or Can of Peas.
- Get 3 of Carrots chopped.
- Get of Potatoes enough for 4 people boiled and mashed in butter + cream.
Instructions to make My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy:
- Cut the Braising steak across the grain into long big pieces and fry both sides for about 30 seconds each side.
- Then add them to the boiling water in the ovenproof dish add the tomatoes and beef stock cubes and stir to mix.
- Also the onions cut into long pieces, then fry for 1 minute Then pepper and salt.ml and add to the steak.
- Next the Worcestershire Sauce..
- Cover and Add this to an oven dish and cook high 190 for 10 minutes then lower heat to 150C for 2 Hours.
- When the time is up take the dish out the oven and stir in the corn flour and it will go thick if not enough add another TSP cornflour in a little cold water and add that to make it thicker..
- Thick gravy.
- Add it back to the oven until your veg and mashed potatoes are cooked and ready..
- Boil Carrots.
- Also boil the peas. Iam using sweet peas.
- Plate the mash and veg then add the Steak and gravy and pour a little gravy over the mash and enjoy..
If you find this My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.