Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mare’s chicken with potatoes and peas recipe. To cook mare’s chicken with potatoes and peas you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas:
- Use 30 of small round potatoes halved.
- You need 1 pound of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 1 can of peas.
- Use 5 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take 2 of carrots (optional).
Instructions to make Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on chicken and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots in large Pyrex. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put chicken in top of potatoes and carrots and place bay leaves on top.
- Bake for 30-35 min until chicken is almost cooked. Remove from oven and add can of peas. Cook for an additional 10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and browned. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.