Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rayelle's famous baked beans recipe. You can have rayelle's famous baked beans using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans:
- Prepare 8 slice of Thick bacon.
- You need 1 of Onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of Red pepper, diced.
- Get 1/2 of Green pepper, diced.
- Take 60 oz of Canned pork and beans.
- Take 3/4 cup of Barbeque sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 3 of Jalapenos, diced or canned equivalent.
Steps to make Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans:
- Cook bacon until half fat is rendered..
- Put bacon aside..
- Cook onions and peppers in rendered bacon fat until soft (onions translucent).
- Add beans to cooked peppers and onions.
- Warm mixture.
- Add barbeque sauce, mustard, vinegar, and brown sugar to bean mixture..
- Spray 9×13 pan.
- Place bean mixture in 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 325 for 2-2 1/2 hours. Cover with foil as needed..
If you find this Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.