Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fiesta enchiladas recipe. You can cook baked fiesta enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fiesta Enchiladas:
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 1 pkg (8 ounce) of sliced mushrooms (ok to omit,like I do).
- Get 1 of medium red pepper chopped.
- Take 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic minced (simply because I love garlic).
- Provide 2 of large chicken breast about 3/4 lb grilled and chopped or use chicken strips.
- Take 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Use 3/4 cup of sour ceam.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided.
- Use 1/2 cup of pitted black olives.
- Provide 6 of flour tortillas 8"or 10" size.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of thick and chunky salsa.
Steps to make Baked Fiesta Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium high heat. Add mushrooms, peppers, and onion; cook and stir until tender. Drain, add chicken, soup, sour cream, half of the cheese and olives. Mix well..
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, using about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up and place in baking dish seam side down. Top with salsa and remaining cheese..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through..
If you find this Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.