Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast bake recipe. You can cook breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Bake:
- Provide 1 cup of Bisquick baking mix.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of squirt of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano leaves.
- Get 12 of egg whites (or 3 cups egg whites in a carton).
- Provide 2 of servings of turkey sausage.
- Take 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (optional).
Instructions to make Breakfast Bake:
- Cut up sausage and arrange in a prepared 9×13 baking dish. Arrange the mushrooms as well if using..
- Mix the remaining ingredients well, and pour mixture over the sausage..
- Bake uncovered at 350 for an hour (or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean)..
If you find this Breakfast Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.