Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hawaiian baked beans recipe. You can cook hawaiian baked beans using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Use 2 cans (15 oz.) of great northern beans.
- Get 4 oz. of crushed pineapple, in 100% juice & undrained.
- Take 4 oz. of pineapple tidbits, in 100% juice & undrained.
- Use 4 oz. of ham steak, cubed (or other cooked ham).
- You need 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/4 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp. of sriracha.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, ground ginger.
Instructions to make Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8" baking pan and set aside. Drain both of the cans of beans in a colander and rinse them thoroughly with cold water..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, sriracha, liquid smoke, cornstarch and seasonings. Then stir in the crushed pineapple and it's juices, the pineapple tidbits and it's juices and the diced ham steak. Stir in the beans until it's all incorporated..
- Pour the bean mixture into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. Once its done, remove it from the oven and let it sit to thicken for 5-10 minutes, then serve..
If you find this Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.