Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ranch Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ranch Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ranch beans recipe. You can cook baked ranch beans using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ranch Beans:
- Get 1/2 lb of chopped bacon.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger ( i use extra lean).
- Use 1 can of pork 'n beans.
- Provide 1 can of kidney beans, dark.
- You need 1 can of butter beans.
- Provide 1/4 cup of catsup.
- Provide 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of molasses.
- Get 2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Ranch Beans:
- Fry bacon, just done not crispy, take out skillet with slotted spoon. Place casserole dish. Take out part of the grease, fry hamburger and onion together until meat is browned. Put in dish with bacon..
- Open cans of beans pour over meats. ( some recipes say to drain the kidney and butter beans, (I don't).
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour over beans and meat and mix together..
- Oven 350°F. I bake for 30 minutes take out and stir and bake another 30minutes.
If you find this Baked Ranch Beans recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.