Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Masala Dry Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Masala Dry Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg masala dry curry recipe. You can have egg masala dry curry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Masala Dry Curry:
- Get 4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of big size chopped onion.
- Use 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of green chilli, garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilly powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Egg Masala Dry Curry:
- Boil the eggs for 5 minutes. Once it is done cool it and take out the shell. Marinate the eggs with a little turmeric powder and a pinch of salt. Keep aside for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes. Heat oil in kadai. When the oil is hot. Fry eggs for few minutes. Once it is done keep aside..
- For gravy. grind onion, tomato and make a paste. In the same kadai. Add liitle oil. Add cumin seeds. Let it crackle for few minutes. Add chopped onion fry till it become light brown in colour. Then add all the masala, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt. Saute it till the raw smell of masala goes off. Add little water as needed. Then add eggs. Cook till the gravy is thick and dry. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped green chilli. Now it is Ready to serve…… with hot…. chapati's and poori's.
If you find this Egg Masala Dry Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.