Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beans recipe. To make baked beans you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Beans:
- Use 3 can of Pork and Beans.
- Get 1 tbsp of Spicy Mustard.
- Use 3 tbsp of Mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Creole Seasoning.
- Get 1 medium of Onion, chopped fine.
Steps to make Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2 quart baking dish add baked beans, mustard, ketchup, barbecue sauce, Creole seasoning and chopped onion..
- Mix together well and place in oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven, stir again and place back into the oven for 20 more minutes..
- After twenty minutes is up remove from oven and cool..
If you find this Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.