Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cowboy Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cowboy Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy baked beans recipe. To cook cowboy baked beans you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cowboy Baked Beans:
- Get 1 stick of smoked sausage, diced.
- Get 1 of small pkg diced ham (about one cup) or cut your own.
- Take 2 (32 ounce) of cans beans including liquid.
- Get 1/2 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Take 2 tbs of barbeque sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1/2 pound of bacon.
Instructions to make Cowboy Baked Beans:
- Mix all ingredients together in a pan except bacon..
- Cook on top of stove until onions are soft, about 20 -30 minutes..
- Pour in baking dish sprayed with no-stick spray, top with bacon strips and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until the beans are no longer soupy..
- It the bacon strips are not done enough, turn on broiler for a couple of minutes..
If you find this Cowboy Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.