Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Not your mom's meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not your mom's meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to not your mom's meatloaf recipe. To make not your mom's meatloaf you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Not your mom's meatloaf:
- You need 3 of carrots diced.
- Provide 1 pound of grass fed, organic lean ground beef.
- Get 1 pound of organic lean ground turkey.
- Get 1 can of low sodium diced or crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 of bell pepper (green, red or yellow) diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of whole oats.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked lentils.
Instructions to make Not your mom's meatloaf:
- Place diced carrots in a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes to soften them while you are mixing other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a 13 x 9" baking dish with parchment paper Place another piece of parchment paper on the counter.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. It is best to do this with clean bare hands to make sure it is mixed well.
- When carrots are lightly steamed, drain and add to mixture.
- Remove mixture from bowl emplace onto the extra piece of parchment paper. Divide mixture in half, forming 2 loaves.
- Place one loaf on baking dish, and cook for one hour.
- Wrap other loaf with parchment paper then wrap with plastic wrap or foil, and freeze for another day.
If you find this Not your mom's meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.