Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Bbq beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Bbq beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot bbq beans recipe. You can have crockpot bbq beans using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Bbq beans:
- Use 1 of # ground beef.
- Provide 8 slices of bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 cans (16 oz) of baked beans.
- Get 1 can (15.5 oz) of kidney beans, rinse and drain.
- Use 1 can (15.5 oz) of navy beans, rinse and drain.
- You need 3/4 C of ketchup.
- Get 3/4 C of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of honey garlic sauce.
- Use 3 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- Use 2 Tbsp of sweet and sour sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Crockpot Bbq beans:
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crisp, remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Using the same pan, cook the ground beef and drain grease..
- Now put the beef, bacon, beans, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in to the crockpot. Add all the seasonings and mix everything together. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Delicious!.
If you find this Crockpot Bbq beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.