Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red curry with Chicken and vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry with Chicken and vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry with chicken and vegetables recipe. You can have red curry with chicken and vegetables using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red curry with Chicken and vegetables:
- Get 200 g of chopped chicken.
- Use 2 of table spoons of sugar.
- Get 1 table spoon of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of mix vegetables you like.
- Provide 10 g of Holy basil.
- Get 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 table spoon of butter.
- Provide 2 table spoon of red curry paste.
Instructions to make Red curry with Chicken and vegetables:
- Put butter and curry paste together in a pot the stir for about 5 mins with medium heat.
- Add chicken then stir it until the checken cook for about 60%..
- Add about 200ml of coconut milk in to the pot then let it cook for about 8-10mins or until you see the layer of oily carry paste come up.
- When it start boling. Just add vegetables and keep continue cooking for 3 mins then add the ladt 100ml of coconut milk, sugar, salt, and fish sauce.
- Test it. The flaver must have sweetness come first (but not too sweet) then saltiness come later.
- Add holy basil last then it is ready to serve with hot rice..
If you find this Red curry with Chicken and vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.