Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! recipe. To cook mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! you need 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Use of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- Get of ● For The Chicken.
- You need 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- Provide of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- You need 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Provide of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Provide 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Take 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- You need 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- Prepare of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Get 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- Use 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Salads.
- You need 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Provide as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Steps to make Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
If you find this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.