Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatloaf recipe. To cook turkey meatloaf you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey meatloaf:
- Take 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2/3 cup of whole oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of minced celery.
- Get 1/2 cup of minced sweet onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of minced carrot.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of ketchup.
- Use 8 oz of mustard.
- Take 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped bacon cooked.
Steps to make Turkey meatloaf:
- To make sauce: Combine ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well until smooth and homogenous.
- Combine rest of ingredients except bacon. Combine until all ingredients are well integrated.
- Place meat mixture into greased loaf pan. Top with bacon, pour on sauce.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350.
If you find this Turkey meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.